Here are some photos from the past few months (okay so 8 months is more than just a few!)... I am such a blog slacker! I need to get on the ball because I think the blog will be a good way to share baby pictures :) By the way... the baby could come any day now! We are anxiously awaiting the little boy's arrival!

Adrianna's 23rd birthday, April 13th, 2010

The day we found out we were expecting! May 2nd, 2010

One month pregnant

Two months pregnant

Tony's 29th birthday! June 1, 2010

At the Oregon Coast Aquarium


Whale watching on the Oregon Coast

3 months pregnant

Taking the train to Chicago


The Bean Sculpture, Chicago.

On an architectural tour of the city

Niagara Falls, the Canadian side

On the Niagara Falls Maid of the Mist tour

The Palmyra, NY temple

The Sacred Grove in NY
I'm glad you're back, and I hope you stay back! The Oregon coast looks amazingly beautiful!
ReplyDeleteIt is amazingly beautiful! Please come and visit!
ReplyDeleteI am glad you are back too! Also, I agree that this will be a great way to share baby pics. I am soooo excited to see the little guy! I bet you are too ;) Hope you had a great Christmas! Also, the cake in the previous post is amazing - I am super impressed. Love you girl!
ReplyDelete