Monday, December 20, 2010

Long overdue photo update!


Congratulations Dr. Hwang!!

Hiking at Bryce Canyon National Park after Tony's graduation. Phong, Mark, and Akari came out for the festivities and we took a quick trip South for hiking.

4 months pregnant


Tony did a great job running the Hood to Coast relay this past August. He ran the last leg onto the beach!

A cake I made for my niece's 4th birthday party.. it was princess themed :)


At the pumpkin patch! 6 months pregnant


Halloween! 7 months pregnant



We had a blast with some friends as they created a haunted graveyard in their backyard for Halloween. Tony helped scare kids, and I passed out candy. It was awesome!


Our pumpkins. Tony's is the one with exposed brains.


We sold my car :( I'm still in a bit of mourning to be honest. I loved my RSX. It was almost impossible to get our carseat in the back of it so we got a Subaru Forester instead. Goodbye Acura. You were the best car I could have had for the last 8 years.

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures!!!!! It is so wonderful to see what you have been up to lately. Sorry I missed the shower, I was in Cali. Wish you the best as you get ready for the new one! I'm so happy for you!

    P.S. That cake was AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete