
If it seems like the posts lately are all about traveling.. you would be right. Since Tony and I are doing the long distance thing, every time we visit each other seems like a vacation. A very, very rushed vacation. Last weekend I was very lucky to fly to Spokane to see Tony. The hour flight was a million times better than the six hour drive. Tony drove up to Spokane (about 70 or 80 miles from Pullman) to pick me up from the airport. We had dinner in Spokane and did some Christmas shopping. It was great to just go out on a date. I know that when Tony and I were able to see each other every day (way back in April) I totally took it for granted. I'm so grateful for every date we get to have now!

The rest of the weekend consisted of watching movies, more shopping, and attending Tony's holiday party/white elephant gift exchange for work. I got to meet some of his coworkers and eat some delicious food. We ended up coming home with some "wonder hangers" from the gift exchange. Tony was nice enough to let me try them for my closet.. and they really helped! First useful white elephant gift I've ever received.

We hope that you travel safely through the holidays and have a very Merry Christmas!
Love,
Tony and Adrianna
I'm glad you two get to spend some time together. I hope you're together for Christmas!
ReplyDeleteHow fun. The city looks beautifully decorated.
ReplyDelete