I've been running lately, training for a 5K to run on Thanksgiving. I have come to the conclusion that I hate running and it makes me miserable. Tony says I will probably come to enjoy it at some point. But when??
And lastly, a snippet from a lunch conversation recently.
Preface: I generally use my bicuspids to take bites out of food.
Tony: I hope you don't teach Oliver that weird habit.
Me: It is perfectly normal to eat like this.
Tony: No, you are not normal. You are weird.
Me: I think it is worse to be married to someone that is weird than to be weird. The joke's on you.
Am I right?
Love, weird old me and our (probably destined-to-be weird) baby
Hi Adrianna I just took a few minutes to look at your cute photos of your handsome little son. The photos are so cute. I can tell he is full of adventure and lots of fun. Love ya Grandma
ReplyDeleteHa! I am always thinking of the next event, too...way in advance, and while Jed is super willing to help, sometime his eyes get glazed over too. Just remember: If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. We can't have Christmas fail, right?
ReplyDelete